Aon Consulting Worldwide, the global human capital consulting organization of Aon Corporation (NYSE: AOC), announced today that the following assistant vice presidents were promoted to vice presidents in their respective practice groups across the United States.
Health & Benefits
* Salvador Lona, Los Angeles: Lona is an account manager specializing in health and welfare services. He has extensive experience representing large employers in the construction, healthcare, manufacturing, entertainment, non-profit and service industries.
* Christine Lyness, Radnor, Pa.: Lyness is an account manager specializing in assisting clients to address challenges related to the design, funding, administration and communication of employee benefit programs.
* Tina Minetti Adams, Somerset, N.J.: Adams is a lead consultant specializing in large-market underwriting projections, plan design pricing and strategic planning. She also provides health and benefits consulting services to clients.
* Tim Maroz, Somerset, N.J.: Maroz is a consulting actuary specializing in designing active and retiree health benefits as well as a variety of actuarial and underwriting services.
* Tamsen "Tammy" Martin, Tampa, Fla.: Martin delivers health and benefits consulting services to clients and specializes in strategic planning, plan design, funding and communication of employee benefits.
* Jan Raines, Atlanta: Raines is a defined contribution plan consultant specializing in plan design, vendor selection and management, fee and service reviews and merger and acquisition projects.
* Melinda Manning, Charlotte, N.C.: Manning is an actuary specializing in defined benefit plan funding, accounting and design, as well as postretirement healthcare accounting. (FAS 106).
* Glenn Sapa, Chicago: Sapa is an account manager specializing in defined contribution consulting with an emphasis on investment evaluation, monitoring and strategic guidance. He provides a full range of investment consulting services to clients across the nation.
* Richard Asensio, Los Angeles: Asensio is an attorney by training in Aon Consulting's National Tax & ERISA Practice and specializes in assisting clients with evaluating and monitoring compliance with Internal Revenue Service code and Department of Labor rules and regulations applicable to employee welfare benefit and retirement programs.
* Gena Buchwald, New York: Buchwald is an account manager specializing in plan design, regulatory compliance and fiduciary oversight for defined contribution plans. She has a particular focus on assisting plan sponsors with vendor evaluation and selection, analyzing and reducing administration fees, and plan benchmarking.
* Eric Brager, Radnor, Pa.: Brager consults clients on defined contribution plan design, administration, regulatory compliance, vendor selection and management, fiduciary oversight and communication.
* Louise Chambers, Somerset, N.J.: Chambers is an account manager specializing in the complex administration of qualified domestic relations orders. She provides retirement consulting and QDRO outsourcing services to clients throughout the country.
* Ashish Merchant, Atlanta: Merchant is responsible for sales of employee benefits, human capital consulting and risk services for mid- to large-market employers.
* Kathleen Seebert, Chicago: Seebert provides clients in the Central West region with strategic solutions in employee benefits, talent management, workforce development, employee rewards and global expansion.
* James Roche, Hauppauge, N.Y.: Roche is responsible for employee benefit sales for the Northeast region. He provides cost-saving solutions for middle-market customers with a focus on the healthcare industry.
* Sharon Berardi, Washington, D.C.: Berardi is responsible for sales and business development for employee benefits, retirement, communications, acquiring and hiring top talent, and outsourcing.
* Desmond Jackson, Owings Mills, Md.: Jackson consults with clients on business technology solutions for employer benefits applications. He specializes in business process improvement and assisting clients with building the best solution to communicate employer total rewards/value to employees.
Employee Benefit Outsourcing
* Michelle Graham, Rolling Meadows, Ill.: Graham is an operations manager specializing in benefit calculations, compliance and administration of large-market defined benefit clients.
Corporate Finance & Accounting
* Dawn K. Shoue, Winston-Salem, N.C.: Shoue is responsible for billing financial applications for Aon Consulting Worldwide.
About Aon Consulting
Aon Consulting Worldwide is among the top global human capital consulting firms, with 2008 revenues of $1.358 billion and more than 6,300 professionals in 117 offices worldwide. Aon Consulting works with organizations to improve business performance and shape the workplace of the future through employee benefits, talent management and rewards strategies and solutions. Aon Consulting was named the best employee benefit consulting firm by the readers of Business Insurance magazine in 2006, 2007 and 2008. For more information on Aon, please visit www.aon.mediaroom.com.
Aon Corporation (NYSE: AOC) is the leading global provider of risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human capital consulting. Through its more than 37,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon readily delivers distinctive client value via innovative and effective risk management and workforce productivity solutions. Aon's industry-leading global resources and technical expertise are delivered locally through more than 500 offices in more than 120 countries.
Named the world's best broker by Euromoney magazine's 2008 and 2009 Insurance Survey, Aon also ranked highest on Business Insurance's listing of the world's largest insurance brokers based on commercial retail, wholesale, reinsurance and personal lines brokerage revenues in 2008. A.M. Best deemed Aon the number one insurance broker based on brokerage revenues in 2007 and 2008, and Aon was voted best insurance intermediary, best reinsurance intermediary and best employee benefits consulting firm in 2007 and 2008 by the readers of Business Insurance. For more information on Aon, log onto http://www.aon.com/.