Business901 introduced Marketing your Black Belt, a webinar for Lean Six Sigma Consultants and Organizations. This webinar specifically addressed issues such as customer acquisition, retention and how you effectively communicate and collaborate with them. Joe Dager, a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and authorized Duct Tape Marketing Coach presented the webinar. You can find out more at http://MarketingYourBlackBelt.com.
"I believe that Lean Six Sigma Consulting has the greatest opportunity ever and in my terms, opportunity = NEED. What we need is the greatest transformation of efficiencies from know-how to implementation, and I think Lean Six Sigma is ideally suited to fulfill that need," says Dager. "The Duct Tape Marketing principles that will be discussed are defined as getting someone with a need to know, like, trust and refer you. Now depending on the strength of that need, it will determine how much effort you need to spend in getting them to know, like...you. This is not just about Duct Tape Marketing, this webinar is specifically designed for Lean Six Sigma Consultants and Organizations."
Marketing your Black Belt is based specifically on addressing these issues:
1. Customer Acquisition: The process of finding new customers is expensive.
2. Marketing: Advertising is expensive, and you may not have the specialized skills or time to create sophisticated websites or professional-looking marketing materials.
3. Customer Retention: It is hard to stretch limited resources in order to spend time with existing customers while trying to acquire new ones.
4. Communication & Collaboration: Your customers need to be able to stay in touch with you from anywhere.
5. Covering All Aspects Of Marketing: You don't have time to become an expert in every role required to market your business.
So, who will benefit . . .
- If you want to take your company to the next level.
- If you can't seem to get your marketing unstuck.
- If you simply know that your organization could do better.
- If you are just starting your organization.
Dager also added, "This program is designed to give Lean Six Sigma practitioners a simple, effective,affordable and measurable approach to marketing. The question I ask many black belts: How Good are you at Marketing Yourself?"
About Joe Dager
Joe is the owner of Business901, a progressive company providing direction in areas such as Lean Six Sigma marketing and organized referral marketing. Joe provides practical, information-rich, immediately applicable direction that can have immediate impacts on the success of small and mid-sized businesses. His experience includes numerous start-ups, several turnarounds in variety of industries to include manufacturing, retail, and professional services to include marketing.