ERP-Consulting.com, has catered their site with advanced search tools and exclusive access to meet the unique needs of the high-level ERP job market. ERP-Consulting connects senior level SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, and JD Edwards consultants and professionals with exclusive ERP jobs.
"We have recently added an innovative Advanced Search tool to our site," announced General Manager Paul Cielinski yesterday. The new system utilizes 'Filter Sliders' and 'Filter Check Boxes' on the Search Results Pages to allow recruiters to refine their search results (Check boxes) and re-rank the results depending on what they think is most important to their search (Slider Bars). "This new functionality allows our users to more quickly and easily sort through thousands of vetted ERP consultants."
In addition to the advances in functionality, new statistics reveal the following about the exclusivity of the site.
- 45% are SAP professionals
- 20% are PeopleSoft professionals
- 15% are Oracle E-business professionals
- The remainder are JDE, Microsoft Dynamics, Siebel and Lawson, etc...
- All consultants have at least 3 years, recent, US based work experience,
- a current US Work Authorization,
- a resume and profile without glaring grammatical errors
- and a profile and work history that checks-out at LinkedIn and Facebook.
- 75% of their ERP professionals are US Citizens or Green Card holders
- Green Card holders account for 10% of the resume database.
- 56% of their Consultants do not post their resume on Dice® or Monster®
"ERP-Consulting.com is an invaluable resource for us," says ERP recruiter Susan Huston. "I recently placed a high-level consultant from ERP-Consulting.com with a client of ours. Having a talent source that is exclusively ERP and exclusively senior level is great. There's no other site with the same concentration of talent and ease of use."