"As the publication of the profession, Consulting is honored to recognize the women leaders in the profession and the firms they represent," says Joe Kornik, Publisher & Editor in Chief of Consulting. "This is our fifth year recognizing the Women Leaders in Consulting, and the event always provides some very special moments. This year, we've received a record number of nominations, and the quality and accomplishments of the winners get more impressive every year."
Headlining the Consulting magazine Achievement Awards: Women Leaders in Consulting dinner is Lifetime Achievement Award recipient Nancy Killefer, a Senior Director with McKinsey & Company. Killefer joined the firm in 1979, leaving for three years to serve as both CFO and COO at the Department of the Treasury, before returning to McKinsey in 2000.
The night's nine other honorees represent the spectrum of consulting firms. They are:
- Chell Smith, Ernst & Young, Leadership Award
- Linda Ferrone, North Highland, Leadership Award
- Julie Coffman, Bain & Company, Leadership Award
- Marcia Wakeman, Capco, Client Service Award
- Leanne Sardiga, PwC, Client Service Award
- Claudia Saran, KPMG, Client Service Award
- Jane Wanklyn, A.T. Kearney, Future Leader Award
- Tracey Walker, RSM McGladrey, Future Leader Award
- Deepa Purushothaman, Deloitte Consulting, Future Leader Award
The dinner is open to anyone in the profession, but space is limited. Please visit http://www.Consultingmag.com/Women-in-Consulting-Leadership-Awards for details and more information.
About Consulting magazine
Consulting is the only magazine to cover decision-makers at the world's most influential consulting firms. The magazine is published digitally by Kennedy Information LLC, and is also available online at www.Consultingmag.com.