Brigitte Ricou-Bellan, vice president and managing director of Enterprise Solutions, Dow Jones, said, "Consultants are getting their news, research, and company and industry information from disparate print and online sources, which is time consuming and cumbersome. They need to process information quickly and determine what is meaningful to clients and prospects in order to develop new business opportunities."
According to Sourceforconsulting.com, finding something distinctive to say starts off being the biggest challenge and ends up being the only challenge for consultants. "With Dow Jones Consultant, the premium and most relevant sources of information for a consulting firm are combined so that users can more efficiently stay abreast of the industry news and information that drives meaningful conversations with clients and prospects," Ricou-Bellan added.
Dow Jones Consultant includes:
- News from 28,000 trusted sources that helps consultants identify new business opportunities and potential new clients
- Exclusive access to the editorial viewpoint of Dow Jones and The Wall Street Journal, providing the elite intelligence consultants need to ensure their advice is timely, targeted and insightful
- Information about emerging business, economic and technology trends and risks for clients and projects, with exclusive industry-relevant company fundamentals, news and analysis
- In-depth information on more than 18 million companies and 30 industries
- Relationship mapping technology to connect consultants with more than 36 million executives to significantly expand their professional networks and uncover new business opportunities
The information in Dow Jones Consultant can be filtered by practice area, industry, region and company to help firms cut through information overload and get just the information they need. The newsletters or dashboard are available via the Web, mobile device or company intranet and can be customized and integrated directly into the applications consultants use every day.
For more information about Dow Jones Consultant, visit www.dowjones.com/products/djconsultant. For more information about Dow Jones, visit www.dowjones.com.
About Dow Jones
Dow Jones & Company is a News Corporation company (Nasdaq: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV; www.newscorp.com) and a leading provider of global news and business information. Its principal products include The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Dow Jones Factiva, Barron's and MarketWatch. Through its Local Media Group, Dow Jones operates community-based newspapers and Web sites. Dow Jones also provides news content to television and radio stations.