VASCO's Consulting Services cover 11 modules which can be regrouped into 4 categories: advice prior to, during and after an implementation and on-demand consulting.
'Before implementation consulting services' focus on sharing expertise and best practices, new technologies, threats and defense mechanisms.
- Strong authentication for e-banking: covering all aspects of a strong authentication project in e-banking from the early planning stages to implementation, including business and financial planning, product strategy, distribution, support, marketing and communication planning.
- Two-factor authentication for mobile applications: providing insights into the mobile industry, technologies and how to turn mobile into an additional authentication channel
- E-banking security: online threats and defenses: a three day customized program providing an overview of the newest security threats, an in-depth assessment of the authentication mechanisms already used by the customer and a written report with recommendations.
'Consultancy during implementation' consists of case-driven key management consulting and a number of technology specific modules.
- Key management consulting: case specific advice on the management of cryptographic keys, technical procedures and preparing for key ceremonies.
- EMV-CAP and CTVS technical consulting: how to leverage EMV-CAP cards for strong authentication in existing environments and infrastructures.
- DIGIPASS(R) parameterization: advice on customizing DIGIPASS authenticators in terms of number of digits, validity of One-Time Passwords (OTP) and its implications for security and usability.
- VACMAN(R)( )Controller time window parameterization: Customized advice on how to define the right time window parameters depending on the customer's needs and infrastructure.
- IDENTIKEY(R) large deployment: in-depth integration and installation advice beyond standard training
- aXsGUARD(R) Gatekeeper module: validation of the integration and configuration of the aXsGUARD appliance and how to benefit from its additional modules/functionality
The 'after implementation consulting' consists of fraud detection and analysis. A basic module consists of the assessment and web analysis of DNS, historic Trojans, historic Phishing and website analysis for optimization and risk reduction. Additional subscription based anti-fraud services are also available such as log file watching and analysis, Trojan/Malware analysis...
VASCO Data Security brings also 'on-demand consulting services' to the market, covering specific needs not addressed in the standard modules.
"Together with VASCO we looked at the different ways in which we could use our DIGIPASS authenticators with VACMAN Controller. Their advice not only led to significant and important enhancements, but also to an overall improvement of our security features. VASCO brought a lot of value and expertise to our project, and for this we consider them as a valuable business partner," says Daniel Ratinckx, Head of Delen-Online at Bank Delen.
"The expansion of our consulting offer is driven by market demand. Over the years VASCO has built up a broad and in-depth expertise in vast deployments of strong authentication in e-banking and other industries. Through our consulting offering we share our knowledge, methodology and best practices from the early stages of project planning through to deployment and beyond. VASCO Consulting Services support our full option all-terrain strategy and is an excellent platform to demonstrate our world leadership in strong authentication," says Jan Valcke, President and COO at VASCO Data Security.
For more information about VASCO Consulting Services, visit: www.vasco.com/consultancy
VASCO is a leading supplier of strong authentication and e-signature solutions and services specializing in Internet Security applications and transactions. VASCO has positioned itself as global software company for Internet Security serving a customer base of approximately 9,000 companies in more than 100 countries, including almost 1,300 international financial institutions. VASCO's prime markets are the financial sector, enterprise security, e-commerce and e-government.