OSI is an industry-wide program that will replace the existing system for identifying and communicating exchange-listed options contracts with a new naming convention better able to support non-standard options. "ALaS has a history of providing the financial services industry with process analysis, process re-engineering, project management and testing expertise. We have an experienced OSI team and a comprehensive conversion framework to help our clients comply with the new Symbology Initiative," said Erik DiGiacomo, president of ALaS Consulting.
The ALaS OSI plan includes the following services:
- Readiness Assessment: review infrastructure to identify key risks and potential mitigation strategies
- Project Management: administer the OSI work stream to coordinate with vendors and internal resources to complete testing, conversion and implementation
- Conversion Process Design: develop a strategy to convert all vendor applications, proprietary tools, processes and controls to OSI specifications
- Conversion Testing: design and perform a comprehensive test plan across all impacted applications, functional areas and industry organizations (OCC)
- Implementation: construct and execute a go-live action plan; assist with any post-implementation challenges
ALaS is the consulting firm of choice for some of the world's largest financial services firms seeking to minimize risk, improve controls, contain costs and achieve greater transparency into critical post trade processes. ALaS offers tactical and strategic consulting and process reengineering across all asset classes and functions, including accounting, regulatory reporting and operations.
In both 2008 and 2009, ALaS was recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the US. ALaS currently has 100+ employees and is headquartered in New York City. For more information call 212-944-1199 or send e-mail to email@example.com.